2011년 10월 13일 목요일

Boutique Reqins Cartoon Chaussures noire Collection homme

The Happy Musings for the Day: To love the way it is, is wise. Then later,
after my competitive days, as I taught tennis I could see the judgment my students
made on his or her shots with the accompanying up or down emotions. It was
hit out "Damn!" And, of course, with each judgment and change of emotional state a
person's attention is lost on that which is always moving and changing - the ball.That's
the way it is with life - moving and changing. By placing no judgment on
something or someone, a person sees clearly things as they are and is able to
deal with all kinds of situations freely, Tn Requin spontaneously and in the "now".I took that idea
of viewing things as they are to heart. That's the wisest point of view that
I've come across. Yet, the way it is, is always just that. If you find
something better, let me know!"Life is wonderful!"Copyright 2008 Sally HussYou may receive FREE Sally Huss'
Happy Musings weekly by e-mail and previews of Sally's new self-help downloadable books (10 GREAT
THOUGHTS ON LOVE and 10 GREAT THOUGHTS ON FRIENDSHIP) by going to http://www.sallyhuss.com/sallyhuss_signup.htm. It was
hit into the net "Ugh!" The ball was not hit out. I myself had been
raised to be a champion in the traditional way and therefore had a perfectionist's Zapatillas Puma point
of view. To gather wisdom is really wise. She taught me one of the wisest
things I have ever learned - to see things as they are. I learned to
love that point of view. I could see the interference this made in everything I
did - judging everything, wanting something one way when it wasn't. I learned to love
the way it is, which included loving the way it isn't.I could see this concept
so clearly when I taught tennis. With our wishes and desires we tend to put
a negative or positive spin on things. The ball was not just hit into the
net. One of the wisest people I know is Therese Furino Boni, an older French-Italian
grand dame. Also you may download her Have-It-All Formula FREE.Sally Huss has been creating her
bright and happy art, combining it with her whimsical and uplifting thoughts, for over 25
years. To love the way it isn't is just as wise.Wise is good. Just when
you think you've got your ducks in a row, life changes the line up.So the
solution, it seems to me, is to love things the way they are. King Features
syndicated these Happy Musings for newspapers 3 years ago.You are allowed to use this article
as long as you include the resource box, which is the first paragraph above..
Boutique Reqins Cartoon Chaussures noire Collection homme
tn requin cartoon,Nike Shox R4 Cartoon,Basket Requins cartoon Soldes

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기